- We are an SF-based startup and serve as a marketplace of South Asian designer labels
- We help our customers rent or buy outfits for the wedding based on your budget
- Place your orders by Feb 1st!
- You can work with one of our stylists (for free) to help find the perfect look
- Group savings start at 10% - Enter in the code 'LeahKabir2022' when checking out.
- We will ensure no duplicate outfits!
Leah and Kabir
The Countdown Begins!
Meet Riya Collective - your one stop shopping destination for the wedding
Want to get styled and/or coordinate with a partner? Our team is here to help you. Just mention the wedding code in the form below so we can tailor our recommendations
What to wear:
For Leah and Kabir's wedding you'll be going straight from the Ceremony into the Sangeet and will be wearing one outfit throughout. So make it your best!
Women: Wear your most vibrant, colorful outfit! Lehengas and indo western palazzos (crop tops with wide-legged pants) are perfect styles to wear for this event. There will be lots of dancing, so make sure your outfit is comfortable and you can move in it.
Men: You'll want to wear a traditional Indian outfit called a Kurta or Sherwani. Kurtas will be pulled on over your head, and a Sherwani buttons up like a jacket. You'll want to select a size that matches the typical suit jacket size you wear. Avoid wearing black or white and if you want something to go with a suit you have, we also have bright vests!
Some more inspo
Women: If you are excited to wear a sari, we've got you covered! All of our gorgeous sari outfits are pre-pleated so you will be able to easily tie them yourself.
Men: Remember you will be dancing with the groom as he enters the venue! Traditional patterned kurtas or sherwanis are perfect for this. Alternatively, you can pair a plain, neutral kurta with a bright, vibrant vest for some extra flair.