How to interpret our women's sizing

The first key sizes you should look at are (1) Bra size (2) Waist size and (3) Height.

Bra size - we have provided a translation based on the “bust size” measurement to which cup sizes should typically fit into this. If you are smaller than the cup sizes we have listed, you can pin the blouse to fit but do that at your own risk! If you are larger, the blouse will not fit most likely.

Waist size -- Compare this measurement to your typical jeans size. If you are smaller than the size listed for the outfit, you may be able to pin it to fit (if you are 1-2 inches smaller). If you are bigger, you will not fit in the dress. The pinning option is something you should take at your own risk!

Height -- we have provided the length of the dress. If it is a “gown” (one piece) we have given the length from shoulder blade to floor. If it is a “lehenga” (2 pieces) we have given the measurement from the waist to the floor. Using the average assumption that your legs (from waist to floor) are 60% of the average height of your body, we have provided a translation on what heights will typically fit this dress. If we said “this dress is typically suitable for people ranging in height from 5’6” to 5’9”” that means that someone 5’6” would have to wear 3-inch heels and someone 5’9” would wear flats. If you are an inch taller or shorter than the range provided, that is not a big deal you can still get the dress. If you know you have particularly long or short legs, please take that into account when interpreting these measurements.


For 90% of people, if the above three work, the dress will work for you. The other size worth noting for that other 10% of people is the “armhole”. If you want to be extra sure the dress will fit, use a vinyl tape measure to measure around your armhole and compare to the listed size.


If you have any concerns or questions about fit at all, please shoot us an email at [email protected].

Size Chart

Women's Size

Pick your size based on your waist size (your jeans size) in the table below. After that, we have provided detailed measurements for all of your other sizes on the individual page for each dress.

 Waist Size (Inches) <=26  <=28  <=30  <=32 33+
Size XS S M L XL

 

Men's Top Sizes

Pick your size based on your suit jacket size in the table below. After that, we have provided detailed measurements regarding your height on the individual pages for each outfit.

 Suit Jacket Size (Inches) <=36  <=38  <=40  <=42 <=44 46+
Size XS S M L XL XXL

 

Kid's Sizes

Pick your size based on your child’s age.